Wednesday 9 October 2013

Nigerian Writer: Silent miracle










By Felix Brambaifa

Your acceptance meant more
Than life ever gave
More than the darkness of before
But like the light I do now crave

You became life’s greatest anticipation
Like dry lands after Noah’s flood
And to my hopes, you became manifestations
As if you had become my own god

Little is what words can express
For much must remain unrevealed
Though your grace had tempered the tempest
And rejuvenated, when my soul did bleed

My counted blessings now like grains
Shall remain relic of your great worth
You made bountiful like drop of rains
That grace, without which I always, fell short

Your place is beyond the measure of worth
For its roots is in Gods own heart
Surely from above you decided to come forth
And with my soul forged an eternal pact

You are my grace in human form
Your broke the darkest rule
And separated me from the storm
That now you have become my silent miracle


No comments:

Post a Comment